DRAMATIC OVERDOSE FOOTAGE: Cops and firefighters rushed to help unconscious man turning blue in front of girlfriend… she immediately called 911…

DRAMATIC OVERDOSE FOOTAGE: Cops and firefighters rushed to help unconscious man turning blue in front of girlfriend… she immediately called 911…

 

HYANNIS – A young adult male suddenly started turning blue right in front of his girlfriend after returning to his vehicle from a gas station bathroom last evening.
 
As you will see, the girlfriend was very upset and worried… but she was able to do the right thing by immediately calling for help.
 
At about 10:00PM last evening, police and rescue, already on high alert from a recent torrent of deadly Cape drug overdoses, rushed to the Speedway Gas Station on North Street for a man suddenly suffering a life-threatening overdose…
 
… seconds mattered.
 
First responders knew just what to do, immediately administering life saving Narcan.
 
As you will see and hear in the following HN video, the quick actions of these experienced police and firefighters saved another overdose patient from dying last evening.
 
Sources tell HN the young male eventually came around… another life saved by Barnstable Police and Hyannis Firefighters.

 

 




 

 

[Press play... Select HD in the settings...]

 

4/10/2017

 

Robert Bastille

 


For notifications and additional content, please LIKE and FOLLOW HN on Facebook...

 

 


 

Please follow HyannisNews.com on Twitter...
 


 



IMPORTANT NEW FEATURE: Click below to subscribe and be notified of HN YouTube Videos as soon as they are released!

 


 

© 2017 Robert Bastille, HyannisNews.com

 




 

P.S. – Today's HyTown Vignette is brought to you by Curtis Mayfield... [Press play]

 




 

 






 

3 responses to DRAMATIC OVERDOSE FOOTAGE: Cops and firefighters rushed to help unconscious man turning blue in front of girlfriend… she immediately called 911…

  1. Donna April 10th, 2017 at 6:22 am

    Another junkie saved….if this was a child with an anaphylaxis reaction to a food allergy, they would have died. Did you know that police officers in Massachusetts are NOT allowed to carry or administer Epinephrine?

    The fact that the state is more willing to save a life of a junkie than a child with allergies is appalling!

    Representative John Rogers is putting forward an act to get EpiPens into Police Officers hands. Please call your state rep by 3PM on Tuesday and ask them to co~sponsor “HD.3279 An Act relative to police use of epinephrine autoinjectors.” It
    could save a child’s life.

       

  2. Chaos April 10th, 2017 at 7:18 pm

    To the above comment. How many people die from anaphalactic shock compared to overdose deaths? Just curious…

       

  3. Donna April 10th, 2017 at 10:35 pm

    Every 3 minutes, a food allergy reaction sends someone to the emergency department – that is more than 200,000 emergency department visits per year.

    If they don’t receive their Epinephrine they will die.

    These are children who don’t have a choice. They live with these allergies every day and spend their life avoiding what might kill them.

    Somehow the state has chosen to save the junkies, who seek to challenge death, over the children, who seek to live life by avoiding what will kill them. We need Epinephrine in the hands of the police.