HN PHOTOS: 20 pound propane tank catches fire in Barnstable…

HN PHOTOS: 20 pound propane tank catches fire in Barnstable…

 


BARNSTABLE –
A man on Cranberry Lane was doing some backyard grilling when the valve to the 20 pound propane tank suddenly burst into flames… he managed to react quickly, running to safety…

At about 6:25PM this afternoon, large volatile flames where shooting from the tank’s opening as police and firefighters arrived, keeping people and pets away from the hazardous blaze.

Firefighters quickly stretched an engine hose and began cooling the tank. They were able to eventually knock down the fire completely… and no structures were burned, mainly because the grill was located about 20 to 30 feet away from the home.

 

 

 




 

 

 

8/1/2017

 

Robert Bastille

 


For notifications and additional content, please LIKE and FOLLOW HN on Facebook...

 

 


 

Please follow HyannisNews.com on Twitter...
 


 



IMPORTANT NEW FEATURE: Click below to subscribe and be notified of HN YouTube Videos as soon as they are released!

 


 

© 2017 Robert Bastille, HyannisNews.com