PHOTO: Recreational cannabis users sharing a joint. Taken in Tahquitz Canyon, Palm Springs, California in 1969 by Wikiuser1, Creative Commons…
According to a Wareham Police Department press release, on Friday, December 21st, Verilife will be selling recreational marijuana at 112 Main Street, Wareham, MA.
To best facilitate safe movement in the area, the following regulations have been put in place. These regulations will remain in effect until further notice. The store will be closed on December 24th and 25th.
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone going to the store is required to park at the Water Wizz located at 3031
Cranberry Highway, Wareham, MA.
2. At that location, individuals going to the store will be provided a ticket and
shuttle service. No individuals will be allowed in the business without a ticket
and tickets can only be obtained at the Water Wizz parking area.
3. The parking lot will be open for vehicles at 8:00 a.m. and the store’s hours will
be 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
4. No walk up business will be allowed at the Main Street location. You must go
to Water Wizz and use the shuttle service.
5. Furthermore, the public is reminded that public consumption of marijuana is
illegal and the Wareham Police Department will have zero tolerance for any
violations of this.
6. Also note, there will be no parking allowed at “Besse Park,” the small lot across from Verilife…
P.S. – Today’s Hytown Vignette is brought to you by Cheech & Chong (from the movie “Up In Smoke”)… [CRANK IT]